"Yo, you wanna go get some McDonalds?" said Evan.
"Nah, Am alright, not really feelin' fast food right now" I replied.
"Well sh*t, let's at least do somethin' tonight! I don't wanna just hang around here all day long." He sighed.
"I agree, let's hit up the fam."
The fam, or more commonly known as the family, is my close-knit group of friends. We hangout regularly, and it consists of about 10 people at this point. 3 guys and 7 girls, so the odds are in our favor if you know what I mean. We're a fairly good bunch of kids, but we do sometimes get into shenanigans.
"Alright, I'll call Martina."
Evan finds Martina's contact in his iPhone 4s and calls her. The phone rings three times.
"Hello?"
"Aye Martina, you wanna hangout? I'm with Luke and we're doin' nothing."
"Yeah sure, Am with Julia right now, do you guys wanna come over for a little bit?" she asked, "We heard there was gonna be a party tonight and we're gonna go check it out."
"Whose party is it?"
"A.J's."
"Alright, we'll be over soon."
Evan and I got into my zippy red Toyota Corolla and headed down 50th to Martina's house. As always, Evan got to the aux cord first, but I don't really mind, unless of course he gets on a country role. That ish is the worst. I cannot stand the twang.
When we got to Martina's house, we went in the back door and down the stairs to the basement.
"What's up punks?" I smiled.
"Yur the punk!" Martina yelled back at me.
"Sheesh, tone it down Mort. Anyways, what's the dealio with tonights adventure?"
"Well.... sorry to disappoint..... but there's no party."
I just sighed.
"Super."
"Well, that's the end of our night! You guys wanna go to McDonalds?" Evan asked.
And that is how our nights go.
When we got to Martina's house, we went in the back door and down the stairs to the basement.
"What's up punks?" I smiled.
"Yur the punk!" Martina yelled back at me.
"Sheesh, tone it down Mort. Anyways, what's the dealio with tonights adventure?"
"Well.... sorry to disappoint..... but there's no party."
I just sighed.
"Super."
"Well, that's the end of our night! You guys wanna go to McDonalds?" Evan asked.
And that is how our nights go.
No comments:
Post a Comment