Pageviews

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Stressful

This word easily describes my past for a variety of reasons. Choosing a college can be one of the most difficult processes in a persons life, and yet teens are expected to do this at a very young age. In some cases, before we can even vote. Coming to a conclusion about  college, along with the application process has taken a drastic toll on my stress life. The added bonus of school doesn't help much either.

3 comments:

  1. No way! I wrote about stress too!! I agree with the fact that college is stressfull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the college choice is one of the most stressful decisions we as teens have been asked to make. When I think about college I think about how much time you will spend in that one place of your choice, this could be a great decision you make or you could have a boring 4 years of college.

    ReplyDelete